- Storrage of 2To, possibly up de 4To or 8To : contact us
In stock, immediate shipment
Warning: Last items in stock!
The 432 EVO STANDARD model is our entry level model, for those who want the full 432 Hz plugin functionality at an affordable price point, or those who want to ultimately own the HIGH-END or AEON model, and start with the STANDARD to upgrade later. It has the same software as our other models including the same Linux OS with real time kernel, but in this case the software has basic tuning.
On the standard, we use the motherboards USB output to connect to your USB DAC. In the High-End & Aeon models we go further by having a dedicated USB output card, and on the Aeon & Master models this USB output is superclock driven. In those models, the OS & under the hood software tuning, invisible to the end-user but clearly audible, is also much more refined. However the USB output of the STANDARD combined with the realtime kernel and it's single Sbooster BOtW MK II true linear power supply is already a big step up compared to those who use a PC, MAC (inc Mac Mini) or laptop as their source feeding a USB DAC.
The STANDARD can run full Roon or Logitech Media Server and our sublime 432 Hz enabled player, which can also play bit perfect to the highest possible quality. It also features a bit perfect Teac CD drive for ripping your CD collection.
Key point of the product
• Uncompromised CD ripping using a bitperfect Teac rip facility.
• 2 TB SSHD storage on spring suspension system: ultra low noise laptop HDD with SSD caching.
• Single 12V linear power supply from Sbooster, the Sbooster BOtW MK2. One of the best power supplies on the market, with low voltage drop, high-quality transformer and high-quality DC cable.
• USB 3.0 output supporting USB Audio Class 2.0 to connect to your USB DAC.
• Ultra high-end upsampling with 10 selectable and tweakable upsample filters.
• Bit perfect mode, upsample only mode or upsample with 432 Hz post-processing.
• Custom remote supported Linux with realtime kernel.
• Spring suspension system: the 2.5″ low-noise 2 TB SSHD is mechanically decoupled using springs to drastically reduce vibrations inside the chassis.
Why 432Hz ?
The 432 EVO offer you the possibility to convert your existing music on the fly into the better sounding 432 Hz, without any resolution loss. Several best of show awards we have won are the ultimate proof, and recent research by Maria Renold and a group of 2000 people showed that 90% preferred 432 Hz.
For those of you who are sensitive to this characteristic, we invite you to do research on the subject to better understand what it is exactly and if it corresponds to an experience that you seek or wish to explore - EVO page about 432Hz